Applications Open: 16 October 2022
Applications Close: 30 September 2023
Next Available Intake: January 2024
Programme Type: Graduate
Fees: View More Details on Fees
Area of Interest: Management
School/Department: S R Nathan School of Human Development
The Graduate Diploma in Organisation and Leadership for Social Change (GDOLS) aims to help you navigate the complex social ecosystem and harness synergies across sectors to drive social transformation. On completing the programme, you will have the knowledge and skills to level up management practice in your organisation and have a deep appreciation of the social ecosystem necessary to drive positive transformation in our communities.
Refer to general admission criteria for graduate programmes.
This programme is currently unable to take in international students, i.e., you must be a Singapore citizen, permanent resident or a resident in Singapore (e.g., Employment Pass holder) in order to apply for admission.
The programme fees before subsidy and GST is estimated at $14,124 for Singaporeans and Permanent Resident. University offers course fee concession for selected graduate programmes. Please click here for fee updates and more details.
The following courses are eligible for SkillsFuture Funding (SSG Funding) - NPM520, NPM522 and NPM524. Depending on your eligibility, each of the course will cost $706.20 (before GST).
If you are currently working in the community care sector, you may be eligible for the CCMDA funding. 90%of the course fees will be funded by CCMDA, the remaining 10% will be co-funded by your hiring organization.
The curriculum for this programme comprises a total of 30 credit units of courses.
You may choose from two registration options for the Graduate Diploma in Organisation & Leadership for Social Change (GDOLS) programme. The first option is by direct admission into the graduate diploma.
The second option is by the Continuing Education and Training (CET) pathway through one of the two graduate certificate programmes - Graduate Certificate in Leading Social Transformation (GCLST) or Graduate Certificate in Organisation & Leadership for Non-profits (GCOLN).
Registration by the second option will be via the Centre for Continuing and Professional Education (CCPE). For GCOLN, you may register for each of the three courses individually. For GCLST, you will have to register for all 3 courses due to the assessment strategy. On successful course(s) completion, you will earn course credits that you may use when applying for admission to either GDOLS or other SUSS graduate programmes - subject to meeting the programme requirements.
Students in the Master of Management programme may opt for Graduate Diploma in Organisation & Leadership as their specialisation.
To graduate with the GDOLS, students are required to complete all courses under GCOLN and GCLST and earn a minimum CGPA of 2.5. All courses are 5 cu unless stated otherwise.
The Graduate Diploma in Organisation & Leadership for Social Change (GDOLS) programme is designed for social entrepreneurs, board directors and management staff in non-profit and for-profit organisations.
Graduates from the Graduate Diploma in Organisation & Leadership for Social Change (GDOLS) programme will have specialised knowledge of the social sector in Singapore and be able to apply their knowledge and skills in sectors including, public service, charity and IPCs, social enterprises and commercial sectors.
The GDOLS programme will also empower students who are already in leadership roles to add value to their existing work through continuous learning and networking.
*Please select at least 1 field