The yearly XL121 programme provides personalised mentorship and leadership development opportunities to students who are leading SUSS-wide projects or plan to lead SUSS projects.
Each student on the programme will receive one-to-one mentorship and work with their mentors to curate a personalised leadership plan journey to build skills and enhance leadership effectiveness as they accumulate experience.
This programme is open to all SUSS students.
|Leadership Development Opportunities |
- Dedicated mentor - leadership coaching by CEL/Industry professionals
- Leadership project that allows for leadership practice throughout the year
- Targeted leadership training
- Networking sessions with other SUSS student leaders and industry leaders
- Leadership conferences (local/overseas)
|Pre-requisite||Year 1-3 SUSS undergraduates with leadership experience within the past 3 years|
Students on this programme must commit to the following:
- Attend at least 2 networking sessions of your choice
- Lead a SUSS project/projects over the period of 1 year
- Quarterly meet-up with your assigned mentor
- Attend Facilitation Skills and Strengths Finder training
- Attend Adaptive Leadership Workshop (3 days). Dates to be confirmed, based on the availability of successful applicants.
- Attend 1 Local or Overseas conference (Optional)
Registration for 2022 has closed.
For more information, please contact the Office of Student Life.